- We are committed to respecting your privacy and protecting your personal data.
- Zaca collects personal data in the course of conducting its business and uses it to enhance the marketing and sale of its services.
- zaca does not share your personal data with third parties for the direct marketing purposes of such third parties.
- All your financial statements and notes by the audit team will be completely confidential and will not be shared with any party, person or employee.
- All your communications, inquiries, consultations, and communication with us via e-mail, phone or social media of the company will be confidential and will not be seen by anyone outside our office.
accept terms & condition for Subscribe
When you register, you agree to receive e-mails from our company that include promotion of the company’s services, news, conferences, training courses and activities that the company intends to establish.